Assignment

ftgf

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Unit 5: Building a Web Culture

After examining different websites for design options, I understand the importance of a well designed blog; this can either make or break the blog. I say this because a poorly designed blog site can deter a potential audience from viewing your work. On the other hand, a well designed and easily accessible blog will make users more comfortable with your site. 

Kevin's blog on digital history:

I'm just experimenting on how to use my smartphone in order design my blog. I'm not the most technical person but it seems real easy. There are plenty of applications in the Apple Store that allow someone to design a blog. 

In terms of my final project I feel as if my web presence must be felt in all aspects. A well-designed webpage is a must when attracting a prominent audience. I considered making a webpage on Roc-La-Familia: The Rocafella records dynasty. I wish to include pictures, audio (if possible), background design, and tabs that make navigation easy for all viewers. I'm pretty familiar with timetost so I would love to incorporate a well though out timeline on the webpage. To sum it up, a well designed webpage or blog is appealing to the eye and is what catches the viewers attention. 

1 comment:

  1. One of the advantages about learning to use a full-fledged web design program like Adobe's Dreamweaver, is that you can create a site and then optimize the site for viewing on different devices, like a smartphone, tablet, notebook and desktop, because the size limits of the device do determine what content can be displayed (and how it can be displayed)

    ReplyDelete